Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cake or Purse???










I know Mother's Day has been a while ago
but I would like to share with you guys a picture that I've received from my father in Hong Kong.
He wasn't able to spend Mother's Day with us this year due to his busy work this month, but he ordered a cake for our family and shared it with my grandmother and aunts the night when they celebrated Mother's Day.















Here it is! Isn't it cute?:)
The purse and the lipstick look so real that it's hard to believe it is edible! Everything is edible in the picture. The handles, the lipstick, the purse...and inside it's a chocolate cake. The matching leopard patterns of the two items make it even nicer.

I wonder if that bakery has any other cool designed cakes available. I will try to find the link to the store so that you guys can order one for yourselves when you get a chance to visit Hong Kong;)

4 comments:

  1. That's so cute Joyce they must have really enjoyed it!! Is all the stuff on the outside chocolate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy cake!
    Some cakes are so delicate, it feels sinful to eat them

    ReplyDelete
  3. :o that's so cute! i wouldn't wanna eat the pretty purse :)

    ReplyDelete