Visitng my old school in Hong Kong
seeing all my friends in their senior year uniforms
gives me a stir of emotion...
seeing all my friends in their senior year uniforms
gives me a stir of emotion...
The tuckshop they call it
which sells all sorts of food
fishballs, tofu, jelly, ice cream, noodles, hash browns etc.
I miss the mornings when I would walk down to eat breakfast with my friends
We would be at school 30 mins early,
just to eat and chat.
I miss the mornings when I would walk down to eat breakfast with my friends
We would be at school 30 mins early,
just to eat and chat.
I walked up the stairs to the classroom I knew so well,
which I spent hours listening to my teachers
class by class
hour by hour
working & studying together with my fellow classmates
going through heavy work load
quiz after quiz
test of test
exams after exam
Class 1B was probably the class I loved the most
our group of 48 girls
all friendly, loving and caring

which I spent hours listening to my teachers
class by class
hour by hour
working & studying together with my fellow classmates
going through heavy work load
quiz after quiz
test of test
exams after exam
Class 1B was probably the class I loved the most
our group of 48 girls
all friendly, loving and caring



No comments:
New comments are not allowed.